Saturday, November 06, 2010

Wandering around in my head

I started this blog as a place to get stuff out of my head.  Then, I started storing things that made me smile or "spoke to me".

 Then I got curious about whether any one else was actually reading it because no one ever commented.  I plugged in Feedjit and Sitemeter and made them as unobtrusive as possible because I didn't want to intimidate anyone who might be paying attention.  I figured that if they weren't commenting they didn't want to communicate with me.

And there were people passing by.  Quietly peeking into my head. And some came back.

But now, it looks like they've all gone away.  Maybe because I've been posting less, lately.   Life has been busy getting Loki off to Denver and my head has been filled with the mundane stuff of house repair and redecoration without the presence of Destructo Man.  May the lives of my inner compatriots have gotten busy and they no longer have time to peek.  Or maybe they just no longer have the inclination.

I had been kind of hoping someone would say "Hello, this spoke to me/made me laugh/whatever."  But that wasn't ever the point.

Life goes on.  The roller coaster rises and falls. whirls, spins and lurches on its way.

No comments: