1. I met a guy on a beach when I was 15 and I learned that you can only learn what you're ready for and that opening to what it is time for occurs when it is appropriate. I can't stop it and I can't force it. Not for me, not for someone else.
Duh.
2. I like the language of the metaphors that I have encountered along the way. They give me a language to consider the ineffable.
At least, they give that illusion.
3. You didn't get to read the very long post I wrote about spiritual search in the form of an Aztec pyramid. It was far too long for a small thought. And by being long, it missed the point. I still like the metaphor.
4. Just because someone else might read it doesn't mean this shit has to make sense to any one but me.
(yes. 5 is missing.)
6. Reminder: Life is change.
6a. Expectations are pointless.
7. I LOVE the pinch that is NOW.
8. So, I had this thought. Is there going to be a place where I can see all the Whens at once BEFORE I lose the skin? I suspect you can't get there from here. I suspect that's a body-free awareness. I think it will be very cool.
LOL!!!!
9. The singularity creates the empty spaces, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment